Automated Collections Services, Inc. is currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
TEMPORARY ABSI COVID-19 CONTACT TRACING AGENT- REMOTE
To apply: CLICK HERE
Please use your email address to create a Username. Then, click “Create New Account” and fill out the application. If you’re a current or former employee, your username is your company username.
TEMPORARY ABSI COVID-19 CONTACT TRACING AGENT- REMOTE – Job Description
Are you friendly and enthusiastic?
Do you love working in customer service and talking to people?
Look at ABSI: A New Kind of Call Center! We are soliciting applications for one of a kind telephone agent positions in Tennessee on a temporary basis – possible temporary to permanent.
ABSI, a member of the ACSI family of companies is looking for 100+ new telephone agent positions for a brand new project starting immediately. Both work from home (remote) and call center office positions (located in Nashville) are available. Starting pay is $16 Full-time, Part-time, daytime and weekend shifts available. Bi-lingual is a plus!
Our ideal candidate is…..
- Dynamic, patient and sociable individuals who want to feel good about logging into work daily
- Driven to provide the best customer service to customers
- Technically savvy – able to navigate basic computer software and is willing to help a large volume of customers over the phone
- Passionate about the Customer Experience
- Call contacts of people with a recent diagnosis of COVID-19
- Communicate with contacts in a professional and empathetic manner
- Collect and record information on symptoms into the system of record
- Provide contacts with approved information on state/local quarantine procedures, and, if appropriate, refer them to testing according to protocol (and/or other resources).
- Contact Tracers will follow the script to inform contacts about the importance of quarantine, and what to do if symptoms develop. They are not permitted to deviate from the script, or provide information that is not included in the script.
- Contact tracers will be required to use their own computer and electronic equipment
- Maintain daily contact with the supervisor
- Participate in a 2-day (paid) virtual training
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be a Tennessee resident
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High integrity & professionalism, a team player!
- Must have the following equipment: Desktop computer or laptop with Windows 10 or newer installed or Mac computer with OS 10.15 Catalina or newer version.
- Minimum of 5 GB of available disk space and at least 4 GB of RAM.
- Must have the following Internet:Reliable, hard-wired, bi-directional Internet connection, DSL or Cable.
- Personal Mobile Device or Landline.
ACSI has placed in the top 10 of The Tennessean’s Top Workplaces, including #1 in 2016, every year for the past 4 years. ACSI was also named to Nashville’s Top 20 Workplaces on Zippia.com in 2018. ACSI is a family-owned business that believes the employees are ACSI. Without them, this is just an idea.
Potential Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Time Off Program
- And much much more!