Open ACSI Positions
To apply: CLICK HERE
Please use your email address to create a Username. Then, click “Create New Account” and fill out the application. If you’re a current or former employee, your username is your company username.
Call Monitor – Job Description
On a daily basis, you will be monitoring inbound, outbound and recorded calls for compliance. Review calls by Collectors to Debtors/Clients for adherence to all consumer laws including FDCPA, FCRA, and ABSI Policies and Procedures, scoring each call per company standards. Position also includes submitting calls that were incorrectly scored as fails. Part of the monitoring duties will be live calls that will require immediate feedback to the agent after, or during the call.
Our ideal candidate is…..
- Dynamic individuals who want to feel goodabout coming to work daily
- Detail oriented
- Knowledgeable in collections, and the ability to assist
- Basic knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Familiar with general office equipment – printer, copier, facsimile, phone
- Technically savvy – willing to monitor a large volume of calls per day
- Passionate about compliance
- Coaching abilities
- Monitoring inbound, outbound and live calls
- Maintaining accurate, quality documentation of each and every call
- Ability to “think on your feet” and make tricky judgment calls on a daily basis!
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Work experience: previous experience in collections or general office is preferred
- High integrity & professionalism, a team player!
- Ability to be present in the office, or working remotely from home and work 40 hours per week
- Work is in a typical office environment, or work from home environment; prolonged sitting required (1-2 hours at a time); when present in the office you will need to have the ability to move around the office to retrieve files, attend meetings in other areas, etc.; lifting up to 10 lbs occasionally.
ACSI has placed in the top 10 of The Tennessean’s Top Workplaces, including #1 in 2016, every year for the past 4 years. ACSI was also named to Nashville’s Top 20 Workplaces on Zippia.com in 2018. ACSI is a family-owned business that believes the employees are ACSI. Without them, this is just an idea.
Potential Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Time Off Program
- And much much more!