Since 1988, ACSI has served regional and national clients as debt collection specialists focused on four primary market verticals: higher education, healthcare, government, and the financial sectors.
At ACSI, we stake our reputation on our people because ACSI is all about people: our own and our clients’. The other characteristics that define our company and our relationships with our clients — philosophy, principles, attitude, approach, performance, culture, and commitment — flow from our focus on people. Our profile and leadership reflect this.
We provide nationwide collection services to assist our clients in recovering delinquent debts through:
- Client-specific debt resolution strategies, including portfolio analysis and coverage
- Strategic letter and call campaigns
- Automated and semi-automated skiptracing
- Total call recording and voice analytics
- Custom client websites with online payment options
- Client online account access and report generation
- Autonomous regulatory compliance and audit department
- Dedicated, in-house legal counsel with extensive and nationally recognized expertise
- Rigorous protection of all confidential data through enrollment in the TECH LOCK® Certified Program
ACSI has an “A+” Better Business Bureau rating. In 2013, we were recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the nation; we were also recognized by a national industry entity, insideARM, as one of the top 35 collection agencies in the nation for “best places to work” as voted by our employees in 2013. In Tennessee, we are ranked number 41 out of the top 100 businesses operating within the state. We are also active members and participants in local and nationwide professional affiliations, including the American Collectors Association (ACA) International.
While ACSI has been proactive in the areas of compliance, security, and training, in 2012 we also embarked on a comprehensive and integrated program to “raise the bar” even higher as an industry leader, not only to embrace the changes mandated by the Consumer Finance Protection Board (CFPB), but also to set a standard for meeting those challenges voluntarily instead of waiting for them to be enforced. Our focus throughout this effort has been on enhancing our systems, repetitive training, and increased monitoring for security, compliance, and changing regulations and mandates. We also have a very low number of complaints and lawsuits due to our:
- Strong management commitment to compliance
- Potential non-compliance financial penalties against employee performance bonuses as a disincentive
- Consumer-oriented collections approach with softer tactics to assist consumers in resolving their debts
- Thorough training, including consumer financial literacy awareness
- Recording of all telephone calls, voice analytics, and constant monitoring for compliance
- A separate toll-free Consumer Hotline dedicated to responding to consumer inquiries